Are you a great developer who wants to get real hacking skills? We offer you the place to become an expert! Open for non-Dutch candidates with proven Java/Kotlin experience and willing to relocate to Rotterdam area.
ALSO OPEN FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP CANDIDATES !
At our client you will find that secure programming is key to keeping our company healthy.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic senior software developer who would like to further develop his or her skills. You will learn how to create architectures that are inherently secure. Doing so, you will become an expert on secure programming. You will contribute to our own SaaS applications with which we reach millions of end users. Our code is mission critical for many of our high-profile customers.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Write software that matters! Be part of the team that will enable online authentication for millions of users.
- Get training and guidance to become an expert at writing secure software
- Penetration test our own software, share secure programming knowledge
- Analyze functional requirements and turn them into real software.
- Assist team members and review their work.
- Assist in designing and improving our software architecture
- Build and maintain a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns;
- Build and maintain a library of reusable, elegant software components;
- Improve standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
- We work agile, so take part in daily stand-ups and discuss safety features with the product owner
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience developing Java/Kotlin applications
- Experience in a senior position in a team
- Programming is not just your work, it is your hobby and your passion
- You enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
- Experience Java 8 or higher and/or Kotlin
- Experience using CI/CD, version control, and unit testing
- Affinity with hacking and security matters
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Spring Boot, OIDC, Angular, Linux, SCRUM/Kanban, REST, Gitlab, PostgreSQL, QA, SAML
Working at our client is committing to an organization with inspiring and smart colleagues. They communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. They are open to feedback and are nice and critical. They work hard and with pleasure.
· Competitive salary
· 25 vacation days
· Fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere
· An internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment
· Stimulance for personal development
· They will take good care of you with free drinks, fruit, lunch and fresh salads
· Cool office with table football and table tennis, in the city centre of Rotterdam near Central Station