Projectmanager, fulltime, Rotterdam (na Corona), max tot 82K, erg mooi zou zijn ervaring in Software Solution or SaaS !
Deze vacature is uitsluitend beschikbaar voor Nederlandssprekende kandidaten vanaf niveau C1.
Open for Dutch speaking (level C1/C2) EU citizens.
In order to realize our growth strategies and grow the business in several new markets, we are recruting a Project Manager with energy and passion for solving chaotic and complex projects. Our client is growing organically and through acquisitions, and the projects may be connected to new business opportunities or integration activities across Europe.
As a Project Manager you will work in an international organisation, with a team all over Europe. You will have excellent analytical, project management, collaboration and communication skills, and a sharp focus on our customers´ need for the highest possible value from our services.
Our client is passionate about delivering high-quality customer experience. You will share this goal and will help ensure exceptional customer experience through working across several departments and teams.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading and coordinating complex, cross-department strategic projects;
- Coordinating the development for, and the onboarding of complex customers;
- Participating in post merger integration activities;
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to identify process improvements and implementing corresponding changes;
- Ensuring process and strategy alignment across the organization, through collaboration and effective communication with colleagues at all levels;
- Ensure that the highest level of Information Security & Sustainability compliance is maintained in all project activities.
- At Least a Bachelor’s degree or similar education in a technical field, such as Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics;
- 3+ years experience working as a Project Manager, ideally for a software solution or SaaS company;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch);
- Able to coordinate and organize well;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
- Motivation to deliver excellent results in chaotic and complex projects;
- Ability to drive and coordinate international cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders;
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills to keep all team members updated and informed with the necessary information.